Summer is here, which means pool days are here! Popsicles are an easy and delicious way to stay hydrated on a hot summer day and satisfy your sweet tooth. Blend up your own popsicle using the recipe below to get an extra nutritional boost with these vitamin-rich smoothie popsicles! Not only are they jam packed with vitamin C, but they help increase energy and reduce stress, too! Plus, kids love 'em, too!
- 10 strawberries
- 2 bananas
- 2 C unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 C vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 6 oz. Liquid Multivitamin
- 6 oz. Liquid Vitamin C
- 6 oz. Liquid B-12 Boost - Tropical Blast
- Blend until thick and creamy. If your mixture needs to thicken up, add more ice. If it is too thick, add more almond or coconut milk.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze overnight.
- Enjoy the next day!