Tablets, capsules, softgels, liquid...does it really matter which form of vitamins you choose? This is a question we are asked rather frequently, and rightfully so. Lets take a look at some of the core benefits of liquid vitamins...
- Liquid vitamins are scientifically proven to deliver an array of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and nutrients in small 1-2 convenient doses. Since the nutrients are already dissolved, absorption is nearly immediate, which means you take less.
- Because liquid vitamins are, well, in liquid form, they do not need to be dissolved like capsules or tablets and therefore, are available for immediate absorption.
- Vitamins and minerals in liquid form have better ratios of nutrients, allowing synergistic nutrient combinations that work for you.
- Liquid vitamins are known to be more economically priced than capsules, tablets and softgels.
- No more swallowing bulky pills and tablets. Liquid vitamins are much easier to ingest, which in turn, encourages you to take them on a daily basis, keeping you healthy and well.
- Liquid vitamins have a superior delivery system, which means they may have greater absorption than pills and tablets.
Which do you prefer: swallowing big, bulky pills multiple times a day? Or tossing back 1-2 ounces of your favorite liquid vitamins and calling it a day?
Click here to check out all of our liquid vitamins today!
To receive more nutrition news directly in your inbox, be sure to sign up for our newsletter!